Pregnant and considering adoption?
Deciding to place your baby for adoption is a personal and difficult decision only you can make, but our experienced staff is here to help you navigate and answer any questions you may have about the adoption process.
My Florida Adoptions, LLC provides the following services to birth mothers:
- Assistance with selecting an adoptive family for your child.
- Supportive services from a case manager.
- Assistance in developing a personalized adoption plan.
- Assistance in receiving pictures and updates of your child after placement.
- Your own attorney to provide you limited legal representation. The prospective adoptive parents pay this service and there is no cost to you.
- Private counseling to help you process your decision to place your child for adoption as well as assist you in other adoption matters or emotions you may experience.
- Living expenses paid throughout your pregnancy and six weeks postpartum. The prospective adoptive family can assist with reasonable living expenses such as rent, food, transportation, maternity clothes, utilities and basic phone service.
- Complete confidentiality. Please know that it is our practice to respect and honor your privacy during this time.
If you are interested in learning more about the adoption process, please feel free to call us 24/7 to speak to one of our caring staff members. We are here to support you every step of the way.